Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Welcome to the Withdrawing Room:

Dear Venerable Guest:

Hello and welcome to The Withdrawing Room. My name is Jeff Charles Goolsby and I will be your host in this place.

The Withdrawing Room is a place of presented topics from the perspective of a classically-minded, rationalist, southern gentleman. My passions are politics, society, and architecture.













_____________________________________________
On Politics:
I am an Capitalist Constructionist Libertarian.

On Society:
I am a Southern Conservative Traditionalist

On Architecture:
I am an American Classicist
_____________________________________________

If you are interested in any or all of these I believe you will enjoy your stay here in The Withdrawing Room


Most Truly,

Jeff Charles Goolsby

No comments: